Selfie Sunday

Share a little Pawsitivity and a selfie with your new best furiends :paw_prints::dog2::smile_cat::horse::mouse::rabbit2::water_buffalo::rooster::bird:‍:black_large_square:

I’ll start, yesterday I treated my self to updated highlights then Leo happily posed with me for a selfie.

7 Likes

(Temporary) family portrait with Matai on Great Barrier Island, NZ.

7 Likes

@Catgoddess_99 Love the look on Leo’s face ! (Hair looks great too!)

2 Likes

Such a great photo @Catgoddess_99 :dog::camera::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Sweet photo! Is he a pointer?

Ahhh thanks :blush: :blush:

Thanks @Sam_F :blush::heart::orange_heart::paw_prints::dog:

1 Like

I was out of the country for a month and missed my boys! The hubs said they all missed me too but judging by Hanson’s expression, I’m not so sure.

5 Likes

Sweetie, love the expression :laughing:

1 Like

Here I am with my current charge on a sit in Dunbar Scotland. This is Angus officially known as "The Black Prince of Dunbar " and yes he’s in my lap on his favorite chair looking out the window

5 Likes

Great photo @Catgoddess_99 and I hope you are having a lovely time in Scotland :scotland:😊

1 Like

I am having a mellow time. It’s been gloomy and cold , yet I expected that being winter. Dunbar is very quaint, and I was graciously taken around before the HO’s left.

1 Like

Hi @Catgoddess_99 I hope the weather brightens up for you very soon and if you discover any great recommendations along the way please feel free to add them to Travels with Sam :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like