Pot-bellied pig 🐷 🥰

Hi all, we’re Housesitting with an adorable pot-bellied pig that loves her tummy rubbed​:grinning: :pig::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.
She really is a sweetheart and already stole our hearts.

Has anyone else cared for a pot bellied pig?

8 Likes

Aw, so sweet! :heart_eyes:
Pigs are so smart! :nerd_face:

1 Like

I adore pigs! Not pot bellied but I did a lovely sit in the Cotswolds once with this guy and his girlfriend. Kunekune pigs. A fine office space!

When I had a hobby farm I raised Kunekune pigs myself so couldn’t resist the chance to spend some time with them. These ones were mine - Bert & Ernie.

And last but not least, meet Millie! Millie was an abandoned pet pot bellied pig that I fostered until she found her forever home. She was a doll - unbelievably stubborn but hilarious and loved belly rubs.

7 Likes

I wish!!! That’s wonderful — lucky you!

2 Likes

Huge more intelligent than we knew​:pig::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi Lindsay, you raised pigs oh my how amazing. Aww we love your pics, Bert and Ernie look such cuties and Millie - oh just adorable, I want a Millie :grinning:. Venus our piggy at this sit loves her tummy rubbed :pig::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yes. We had a pot-bellied pig for 9 years and he was very smart. He knew how to sit, shake, roll out the red carpet for guests and play a toy piano. Unfortunately, he got arthritis and after trying many options, we had to our vet help him crossover.

2 Likes

Not yet but they’re on my bucket list!

2 Likes

Oh that’s Amazing :open_mouth: He was a very smart piggy :pig::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes