Remembering Rescue Pets

September 28th Is “Remember Me Thursday” A celebration of rescue pets and a day to shine the light on the importance of pet adoption and to help bring home all orphan pets who sit in shelters and rescue centres waiting for their furrever homes and families

Our partners at Helen Woodward Animal Centre, in San Diego CA launched this special day in 2013 and since its inception Remember Me Thursday® has made more than 2 billion impressions on social media.*

Help others #ShineALight for rescues

Our TrustedHousesitters community will be sharing a message with the world at Balboa Park San Diego on September 28th.

We want to include the “voices” of our TrustedHousesitters rescue pet members In this message, please share your pet’s picture, a video or a pic of a rescue pet you’ve cared for (with their family’s permission of course) in the comments after all a picture says a thousand works and a video even more … thank you.

On #RememberMeThursday, love your rescue and help others #ShineALight. I

6 Likes

Ziggy was a rescue from the RSPCA and I got to her as she was being taken away in the van to be euthanized, too many dogs and not enough homes. I had her for 14 years and she was the best thing that ever happened in my life, I believe she actually saved it. :face_holding_back_tears:

14 Likes