Remember Me Thursday - #SeeTheLight On Adoption

On September 22, 2022, the entire world will share the importance of pet adoption, and shine a light on all orphan pets waiting in shelters and rescues. Since its inception in 2013, Remember Me Thursday® has made more than 2 billion impressions on social media.

This year TrustedHousesitters are proud to be joining our PAWTNERS Helen Woodward Animal Centre in helping to spread the adoption word honoring all of the pets who never came home and bring hope to those yet to find their loving homes and furrever families, together we can make a difference. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

On #RememberMeThursday, love your rescue and help others #SeeTheLight. It’s up to us to help spread the word and help all animals find their forever homes and live their best lives.
Find out how you can be part of this very special day here >> remembermethursday.org

1. Light a candle
  2. Share your rescue story
  3. Honor the memory of a pet
  4. Celebrate pets now at home
  5. Attend a vigil …

Attend our Vigil if you are in San Diego, California on Thursday 22nd

Shine a light on orphan pets waiting for their forever homes with us on #remebermethursday 🐶🕯

Join us Thursday, September 22nd at SUP Pups to help us #SeeTheLight by paddling out together ending with a candle light vigil benefiting The Animal Pad 💚

This is a FREE dog friendly event sponsored by TrustedHousesitters kicking off at 5:30pm and conclude at 8:00pm in Liberty Station behind the Courtyard Marriott Hotel with West Coast SUP Rentals.

SUP PUPS will be providing a free group paddle board session for you and your pup from 6-7pm where everyone will paddle out together down the waterway. There is limited board rentals available so PLEASE RSVP as soon as possible as spots will fill up fast! You are more than welcome to bring your own board or kayak to join.

There will be a photo booth, raffle, and fun games on the grass for those who prefer to stay on dry land.

Then from 7pm-8pm we will have light refreshments as we gather around a bonfire for a candle light vigil and special musical performance.

Dogs must be on Leash at all times.

We encourage everyone to share their rescue story and help shed a light on pet adoptions.

RSVP Online | SUPPups.com

7 Likes

What a great message! I’m sorry I won’t be able to join you in person in San Diego, but I’ll be there in spirit and have posted a message on facebook making friends and family aware and encouraging them to get involved.

2 Likes