Removing personal touches from the home. Yes or no?

There are never any silly questions @Mitbar
We all want to do “the right thing” but the only right thing is always in the end, personal. after seeing what is done, exploring your own feelings and experiences.
You will do just fine.
It’s a good question to ask.
Enjoy your travels and all the best to your pets and sitters.

Hi Françoise,
Thank you, I will look for that. I think it’s just something we will work out, was kind of “thinking out loud” here…I’m sure it will all be fine.
Best wishes,
Barbara

1 Like

Hi Liz,
I see your point about a locked room. Probably will not do that. I appreciate all your tips, there is a wealth of experience here.
Best wishes,
Barbara

You are welcome Barbara and thank you @Françoise-et-Youn for guiding Barbara to the “Locked Room” thread which is here A discussion on locked rooms - #21 by Angela-CommunityManager and @Amparo for her reasuarnce that there are no silly questions … if it’s important enough for you to ask, then we will be glad to answer.

1 Like

I am very comfortable with parts of the home being locked. I’m all about giving peace of mind to the homeowner. I usually only use a small portion of a home: 1 bathroom, 1 bedroom, the kitchen & the living room. I try not to sprawl out in the office, multiple bathrooms/bedrooms, den …

1 Like