Snakes: Restricted or not?

I’m not sure which category to put this in, but this recent IG post is confusing & misleading. As per the T&C’s, constrictors are not allowed. I and several other have weighed in about the fact that many constrictors are not dangerous yet the messaging is the same. Now today there is a cute photo of a constrictor.
Can we please either:
Remove the wording that says constrictors are not allowed or
Not promote constrictors as a “THS pet”?

Hello, @CoolCatAunt I’m not a snake buff but thank you for pointing this out!

You are right the T&Cs state 5.2.11. not have any inherently dangerous pets (such as venomous snakes or constrictors, primates, wolves or wolf hybrids, non-domesticated cats, alligators), banned dog breeds, or any animal with a history of attacks on pets or people;

I have passed this back to the team and will get some more information for you. Thank you for your patience while we look into this.

That’s also an absolutely hideous post aesthetically. Looks nothing like the life of any pet sitter ever :flushed::flushed:

Thanks. It also says you edited my post but I can’t figure out what was done. I don’t think I included anything that went against T&C’s. Can you clarify?

Hi @CoolCatAunt

I thought I’d drop you a line as @Carla is offline at the moment!

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. The post has now been removed from our Social Media.

I checked the audit history on your post and I can’t see any edits having been made so Carla’s maybe clicked a button in error, as we’d usually leave a note with context of any amendments if we’d removed anything.

I’m going to go ahead and close the discussion now that the issue has been sorted - really appreciate you raising this with us.

Jenny :slight_smile: