Traveling With Truck and Camper Trailer

Hi, We are considering using our truck and camper trailer to travel between house-sits. Has anyone experienced this? We understand it is likely rural properties are more accepting of parking- how about suburban? In the US.

Hello @sherkev2 and welcome to the community forum. I’m sure you’ll get lots of suggestions from sitters who can relate to your question. It would help if you give an idea of your location (country/state/province/county, for example), as it may allow for more specific responses. Given you used truck, I’m guessing you’re in the US but I don’t want to make assumptions. :slightly_smiling_face:

Francine
Volunteer moderator :canada:

We live in a planned community with an HOA that prohibits RVs and campers from being in driveways or on the street … I suggest that using that equipment is something to explore with your home owner during the application and interview process rather that to surprise them with on arrival. E.g., our listing makes it clear that it’s not an option for sitters at our home.
Have safe and rewarding travels!

Hello @sherkev2 and a warm welcome from us all here in our friendly community forum. You’re off to a great start, asking questions to get a better feel for how TrustedHousesitters works and getting feedback on your logistical questions from pet parents and sitters. Well done.

Our team is here to help, so please don’t hesitate to send a message if you have any questions you can’t find answers to here on the forum (You can use the magnifying glass in the top right of this window to search for specific topics.) If you want more information about joining TrustedHousesitters, we can help with that too.

All the best,
Karen