Travels with Sam 🌎

@HelloOutThere , the guided tour of Parliament is excellent. At the Tower of London, you can also see the crown jewels and hear macabre tales of the poor souls who were punished there.

I bet it would be fabulous to attend a concert at the Royal Albert Hall https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtdBQ1-fzXM . And if you like that sort of thing I recommend a tour of the Royal Opera House or attending an opera or the ballet. If you’re a member you can attend rehearsals.

London’s Chinatown is nice and the Chinese Bakery-- you’ll spot it by the line out the door, has delicious cakes. I made several trips there!

Up north, try to see York – wonderful, and even though you are not into museums, go to the National Railway Museum! It’s a big train station with the train cars of the royals. And I know it’s touristy, but I also loved the Magical Mystery Tour in Liverpool.

If you like gardens, check out this topic: Gardens of the World . See the posts by @Chrissy

All of the Royal Horticultural Gardens — there are five, are extraordinary, and if you can arrange a tour of Highgrove House, the home of King Charles (you’ll need to reserve well in advance online), you will be delighted by the gardens.

We’re watching this on Prime right now and really enjoying it.

I’m ready to go back!

5 Likes