Two months in and loving it! Thanks THS…!

@Purdie welcome to the forum and congratulations on getting that first sit! It’s so nice when you finally get that chance to help out another family with their special furballs…and it sure looks like you have had some fun with ones you have tended to (I’m a goat lover and melt when I see those babies).

You are going to find so much help here on the forum from not only team members but also all the sitters and pet parents already on the forum. There is a wealth of knowledge that can answer most any question or concern you might have while sitting or trying to find sits…it’s just the best community!

I would suggest you go ahead and add your member profile to your forum profile here while you are at it. If you go to your Dashboard on the TrustedHousesitters site, scroll to your green profile box, preview and with that link, copy and paste to your forum profile here.
https://forum.trustedhousesitters.com/t/how-to-add-a-listing-or-profile-link-to-your-forum-profile you will find that other members can easily reach out to you.

Once again, congratulations and welcome! Make sure you share some great pics along the way!

3 Likes