Uninvited / Profile Banned Sitter Asking to Come Anyway - Advice?

I recently posted about a sitter’s profile disappearing and she also had her whatsapp turned off, but it turned out she was blocked. Anyway, 4 days after I found a new house sitter she turned on her whatsapp and I had to quickly message I explained to her we had to uninvite her as a sitter due to the investigation she is under. She said she understood and apologized and it seemed to be the end of it. Phew. But then yesterday (after about a week) she’s tried contacting us again and asking if we could still let her stay in our house as she couldn’t cancel her flight tickets and has not been able to “rectify” the situation with Trusted Housesitters customer support. Her contact with us is concerning as we’ve made it clear already we cannot let her into our home if she’s under investigation but she has tried calling and texting us again. I’m ignoring these messages and have blocked her now but I am concerned she will show up knocking on my door in a couple of days if she managed to save our address. Anyway, has anyone dealt with this situation before? Please give any guidance you may be able to offer.

Thank you

I suggest considering what you’d do if any stranger showed up at your door expecting to be let in without your agreement: Tell them they’re not welcome. If they insist and won’t leave, call the police.

@stewartlikeshousesitting have you updated member services about this recent contact with the member under investigation?

Definitely contact Membership Services as a matter of urgency to update them. Perhaps @Jenny or @Carla can alert them as well due to the time constraints.

Hello @stewartlikeshousesitting I am really sorry to hear that you find yourselves in this situation, it does sound very odd that they would still reach out to you when you have said that the sit was cancelled due to those reasons.

As recommended by @Silversitters & @Twitcher Membership Services are the best place to receive help with this one.
You have received some helpful feedback from @Maggie8K and other community members, so I will close the post now and direct this to Membership Services as I want you to get some help.