What food , if any, should I leave for my sitter?

Hello @StuNan and welcome to the forum. Here you will find answers to most all your questions or concerns as our members are very experienced and ready to help you any way you can.

I just want to say your home looks so cozy and inviting and your babies are adorable!

In reference to your question, you can find many posts on this topic. Just hover over the spyglass and then type in your question. You can choose “welcome basket” for each of them. We usually asked if they drank beer or wine and if so, we always included a bottle of wine and/or beers in the fridge to help start the sit. We also added various snacks and breakfast bars so they didn’t need to worry about rushing out to the store as soon as they arrived. We also included local maps, magazines and menus for local spots for dining. Now that we are sitters, we have found that most pet parents typically do the same thing. None of this is mandatory or necessary, but always appreciated.

Also, you may want to link your member profile to your forum profile for additional exposure when you are using the forum. To do so just go to How to add a listing or profile link to your FORUM profile
We are always here to help, so please don’t hesitate to message us with any questions or concerns.
Also, can I just ask how you came upon the forum and decided to join? I am always curious as to what drives someone to a certain site.
Have a great day!

1 Like