A Good News Story - Our Christmas Sit!

Oh Julie, that is such wonderful news! The joys of housesitting! Hope you have the most wonderful time. :heartbeat: :heart:

3 Likes

I can imagine how excited you are to reconnect with family and meet your new grandson and so happy for you that the right housesit came along . Enjoy your time in Australia. :clap:

5 Likes

Thank you so much Jane, it’s been a long wait we are very excited not long now and yes, the Housesitting will help us enormously to stay in oz longer and enjoy being near our family and with a little travel Buddy pup🥰

1 Like

Thank you @temba :heart: Nothing could have helped us get to our family sooner in thes pandemic times with all the restrictions but Housesitting is certainly going to help us stay longer, and little pup Charcoal will be great fun.

2 Likes

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi @Jill2701 a very warm welcome to our community forum thank you for joining and for sharing in @Julie’s wonderful news, we can never have too many good news stories.

Enjoy the forum, the conversations and connecting with our members from around the world.

Angela & The Team

2 Likes

SUPER NEWS Julie! Love THiS update and SO excited for you… Get there before the new variant! You know I’m your biggest fan and wish you both happiness and health on this next adventure. :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Welcome back @kitsits it’s so nice to see you again, it’s been a while … what a lovely story to bring you back into the fold, we hope you are well. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@kitsits -Thank you so much sweetie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: we are sooo excited . There’s been a small change for us because of the new variant, we have to now self-isolate for 72 hours on arrival. But after that all being well and tested negative, I will get to hold my little grandson . Thank you for being so happy for me xx

6 Likes

Great story - it will be a very special Christmas for all of you - enjoy!

3 Likes

Thank you so much @Globetrotter , we’re so excited . Wishing you a very Happy Christmas :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Following our good news story, the exciting news that we had our travel entry to Australia accepted and a Housesit booked for 7 weeks close to our family, Sydney area, with little pup Charcoal. We had so many kind messages so we just wanted to give an update to say that we have had a fabulous time caring for sweet Charcoal, he was a delight, the Housesit was perfect, the location close to our family was perfect and Charcoal loved meeting our family and adored little Frankie our Grandson that we were meeting for the first time and have now had almost 3 months with.
We’ve said bye bye to Charcoal now and about to begin our next Sit allowing us a few more weeks close to our sons and Frankie before we have to return to the uk. We’re so grateful to Housesitting for this amazing time we’ve had enabling us to spend so much time with our little Grandson and Charcoal was the perfect pet, we miss him loads and hope we get to meet him in the future on our return trips to Sydney. All our photos are on our instagram @theglobalpetsitters

7 Likes

Thank you Julie, it must have been so hard saying goodbye to that adorable little boy … the furry one you are still with the other adorable little boy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :dog: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Sharing your lovely memory video …

… and of course your global fame with CNN, it’s been quite the trip to remember but mostly for your time spent with family after 2 years apart.

2 Likes

Absolutely wonderful.
much love to you and yours.

2 Likes

@Amparo Thank you so much​:pray: and wishing you all the very best too, and happy Housesitting 2022 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::house::dog2::cat::dog::cat2::paw_prints:

2 Likes