About Iain & Hilary, from Wicklow, Ireland

Hi, We are Iain and Hilary, in our mid 50s and kids now moved away from home. We enjoy our sailing and campervan journeys, but no longer have sitters for our 2 dogs and 1 cat. All lovely friendly beasts but big! Reggie is old now and just wants love…
Lovely 4 bedroom bungalow in a great location in Wicklow town, looking out over the Irish sea.

6 Likes

Hello @Iain. Welcome to TrustedHousesitters and the community forum. We’re looking forward to getting to know you and hearing your pet and travel stories.

I noticed a link to your main website page is not included in your forum profile. The TrustedHousesitters main website is the place to advertise your house sit listing to get maximum exposure, keep your messaging in one place, and make sure all the procedures and guidelines on the website are followed. This ensures you experience the best possible outcome throughout the process of securing a sit.

Here’s how to add a link to your main website page to your forum profile.

Adding this link to your forum profile will enable forum members to quickly access your listing and provide feedback, if desired, on ways to make it shine even more.

All the best
Karen E

1 Like

Hi Iain & Hilary
Am currently a HO but will be registering as a sitter next year so look forward to seeing your profile. I am heading to Ireland next week for a bit of a road trip visiting family & friends, starting in Tinahely. You live in a beautiful area and I’m sure will have no problem getting sitters when needed. Slán Jx

3 Likes

Cheers, for the words of encouragement. 1st time user and still finding my way around!

Welcome Iain & Hilary!
I’ve recently been looking for house sits in Ireland and there arent that many, im sure you wont have a problem finding sitters :grinning:.

2 Likes

Well if you fancy a break in Wicklow, look us up and see if the dates suit!
Hopefully we will get away in campervan soon and not have to worry about the pets.

Sorry, just had to get a bit off topic & ask if you watched the Nz-Ireland game last night?

Nope, too early in the morning, and looking at the result, glad I didn’t get out of bed

Hi
We’ve recently joined THS . We do have three sits already booked .
I’m originally from Ireland , Graiguenamanagh. Co Kilkenny. Live in Uk now but go back to Ireland a lot especially that Bob has retired .
We want to spend a few weeks there later in the year Moving around a bit and seeing more of the country . We usually just stay with the family in either Graig or Thomastown. So it would be good to see a bit more .
I’ll watch out for your listings
Regards