Black Cat & Mini- Panther Day

CELEBRATE BEAUTIFUL BLACK CATS SHARE YOUR PICS :point_down: :camera_flash:

6 Likes

We concur

3 Likes

Happy Black Cat Day to Bonjo our latest #TeamTrusted family member … thank you to @WarrenG for introducing the cutest mini-panther to our team :cat: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I love it! And how perfect for Halloween!

1 Like

Cassiopée :heart:

2 Likes

This is Salem who we sat for last week in Rochester, UK - Our home hosts are the third family he has decided to adopt. Both times previously he turned up at new homes with identity from the previous home on his collar. Both times he refused to go back to his previous home.
When he turned up at our home hosts last year they took him back 3 times but 3 times he came back so his second homeowner had to acknowledge and accept that he had chosen to move on again.
Our home hosts last week love him dearly but know his time with them is limited, He is a wanderer and when he decides to is time they will have to say goodbye and wish him well on his nomadic journey

6 Likes

Luke and Leo are brothers from a feral mama who had kittens near my office 7 years ago. She went to live on a cat sanctuary until she died of cancer last year. My boys are definitely not feral and are the best lap sitters.

6 Likes

Ain’t no box small enough… this is Gandi, my big girl.

5 Likes

Happy Black Cat Day … Without fur on your clothes you’re underdressed

3 Likes

Hi @elmi4711 , I am returning in two days to sit for another Ghandi, a black Burmese boy.

1 Like

My little cute devil :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

@anon39388349 What a beauty!

2 Likes

Thank you :pray:t2:
Yes, he is :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like