Cairo anyone? 🔥

On my fourth day in Egypt, first day on sit with just a few hours with my most gracious and lovely hostess.
There simply just aren’t enough words to express gratitude and joy to all who have made this dream a reality.
I am here till 3 of August flying high!

@ziggy :heart_hands:
And yes I am privileged in serving an Egyptian cat.

26 Likes

I’m enjoying seeing your pics on FB @Amparo. What a gorgeous cat! Enjoy your stay, although rather a long time in Cairo

2 Likes

OMG @Amparo :flushed: Only last night I was saying to myself “Self, it’s time you contacted Amparo about her trip to Egypt”. I can’t believe you have posted now! :alien::alien::alien: I’ll DM you :egypt:

4 Likes

Believe it. :sparkles:

2 Likes

Lucky you! Did a personal trip to Egypt years ago and absolutely loved it - enjoy!

1 Like

Oh wow @Amparo! Living the dream and a beautiful Egyptian cat for company. Enjoy every moment. :heart:

3 Likes

@Amparo You’re there on a sit?!?

1 Like

:100:yes :joy:
Came early. Sit is 25 days +1 extra. We have become instant friends. Ride shared through Cairo today and had yummy local yumminess.
Life loves me.
And I love it back.
Kitty is a doll baby.
X
Pm your doings

5 Likes

Thank you @temba. :hugs:
You know I am.

2 Likes

Thanks for the photos!

2 Likes

@Amparo I’m enjoying following your Egypt journey :egypt: :sun_with_face: :star_struck:

3 Likes

WOW!! I AM SO GLAD THAT YOU ARE HAVING A GOOD TIME AND EVERYTHING IS WORKING OUT GREAT FOR YOU! :confetti_ball::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart::hugs::heart: Congratulations!!. …

2 Likes

Great cat and lucky you. I loved Eygpt when I went there. You’ll have great memories as well as photos.

Im off to Morocco end of Septembrr and will be looking for hosesitting opps from middle of October…

1 Like

Great photos @Amparo !

Lovely to hear you’re enjoying your Petsitting experience in Cairo. I love how, in the two sphinx photos the head stands out while the body appears to blend into the background.

1 Like