Displaying dates by stating when NOT available?

Hi, I work from home online, so I can work anywhere any time. But the calendars want to know which dates we are available. There does not appear to be a way to add when we are NOT available, which for me would be a lot easier. (Please let me know if I have missed seeing this function).

I have seen pet sits advertised for over a year in advance. so for me to be covered for all that time, I would have to manually declare that I am available for each month. The only way I could do that easily was to leave the dates blank, so I was available all the time. But I’m obviously going to have odd days here and there where I am not available.

Example… Say I can’t make the 8th of the month, nor the 25th of the month, but I am available for all other days… it would be so much easier to click on both 8th and 25th and click NOT AVAILABLE, than it would to click on all the other dates to say I AM available!

Is there a way to do this please?

Hi @BillyBonnieBenji there are existing conversations about the calendar I’m moving your post to Calendar

A post was merged into an existing topic: Calendar