Favorite Sit Gone Before You Even Get an Alert

OK @pietkuip now I understand, thank you & those sort of notifications must be generated immediately as they are personal to you & the HO. I (and I think the OP and others) mean the kind of notification one gets to alert one to a new listing posted by HO. Maybe we need clarification of this. I’ll have a look for the thread I’m referring to first.
EDIT:
The statement from @Ben-ProductManager and an unnamed source at membership services is contained within the thread

and more specifically "…please note that notifications are sent every hour not instantly. This means if a notification has been sent at 1:45 pm any listing listed between 1.45 pm and the next notification at 2:45 pm can be applied to by anyone who is accessing the website or the app. "
and @Ben-ProductManager wrote:
The Saved search app notifications are sent hourly and a notification is sent if the listing has availability.
A notification can be clicked on any time after it’s received, so if you receive it i.e. at 10:00 and then click on the notification at 10:30, then if the listing only had 1 place remaining it might be under ‘reviewing applicants’ once you click on the notification.”

And finally, the ever helpful @geoff.hom has produced a glossary just as such it was the lack of I was bemoaning:

2 Likes