Forum how to

Howdy.
Tried key word search.
Read inital forum emails.
Is there a how to…tutorials…guide
On how to use the forum beyond the community guidelines.
Posts dates are confusing.
Lost the newest category.
Not sure where my replies are really going…
Tx

Hi @HelloOutThere - I don’t know of any tutorial guide and it is a bit confusing at first but you soon pick up

As a start,
1 - if you are using a laptop, pressing ‘g h’ on your keyboard will take you to the home page of the forum - to find all the categories and latest threads.

2 - clicking on the dog house icon on the top left-hand corner of the page will take you away from the forum and directly to the THS website

1 Like

Thank you!

Hello @HelloOutThere this might also help:

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for this. I did review it prior. I find navigating within a topic confusing…new vs. latest…old posts from a couple years ago still live…and some other things. But it’s not the end of the world either.
So I’m good.
Moderators are helpful…so thanks again!

@HelloOutThere You are more than welcome and hopefully the more you use it the more you will get the hang of it (it was that way for me too!).
Thank you for your kind words :blush:

It is confusing! I was on the forums for a long time before I learned that it’s really a program called Discourse. So really you want to google wider for how to use Discourse. A good resource are official pages like this:

There are a lot of useful, non-intuitive ways to navigate in Discourse. There should be some guides on the official sites.