Forum Launch Prize Giveaways - Closed

To celebrate the Forum Launch we are giving away DAILY prizes to include:

1 Annual Basic Sitter Membership
1 Annual Basic Owner Membership
1 Merchandise Bundle Value £35.00

To qualify members must register on the forum and post a new topic or reply to a current topic
Winners will be selected at random T&C’s Apply and can be found here

7 Likes

Thank you for making the forum, and for offering prizes! =)

1 Like

Hi @hcaturia, it’s our pleasure! … thank YOU for joining and being part of our amazing community we hope this is the first of many visits from you. Enjoy the conversation and connecting with other members …

Angela & The Team

Great idea as it helps sitters seek information on all sorts of topics from amazing sits to probably where can i find a new tin opener in the middle of the night when one has a hungry animal and a broken can opener (hmm might be good idea to pack one in baggage). But great idea and probably very helpful to many sitters

1 Like

Wonderful idea! Thank you for offering these prizes and the forum. Wishing the best for us all in our days and years to come. :0)

1 Like

Thank you so much! :smiley:
Hope to be useful and solve some doubts to others sitters :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think it’s great that you’ve started this forum, being new to Trusted Housesitters I will be visiting this forum regularly :grin::+1:

1 Like

Thank you @Foldor13 … Welcome to both the Forum and TrustedHousesitters we are so glad you have joined and we look forward to seeing LOTS more of you and getting to know you better.

Enjoy the conversations, you’ll get lots of help and inspiration from our amazing members.

Angela & the Team

1 Like

Thank you so much! I’m excited to connect with other sitters and home owners. All the best!

1 Like

Hi @larissachilanti we are so glad you joined … WELCOME!!

Angela & The Team

We’ve been with TH since 2016 but discovered and joined this forum only 2 days ago. Wish I’d found it earlier! It’s so helpful.

1 Like

I’m loving the forum so far! So much helpful advice and tips and it’s great to connect with other members.

1 Like

Thanks for starting this, it’ll be interesting to see what comes up in the forum. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @CandAsitters … thank you for being members since 2016 you are amazing and you didn’t miss the forum we only launched to our entire community last week … you are with us from the start!

Welcome all new we are so excited to have you here in our community.

The Prize Giveaway is now closed. Winners will be notified by their Forum Direct Message system. and an announcement of all winners will posted here on the forum by Wednesday April 21st

Thank you everyone.