Launch of Our New Community Forum April 2021!

Today we are proud to announce the official launch our Community Forum and we would like to say a huge THANK YOU to those members who have been part of this forum from the very beginning and have helped get it to where it is today.

We are a caring community brought together by our love for animals, shared experiences and discovering new places and the forum is the place where we can connect and get to know one another better.

Welcome everyone.

4 Likes

@Provence you have been truly amazing in helping grow the Forum, we can’t thank you enough! You have been part of a small but incredibly active and engaged group of members who have helped our community become a place where they feel at home, can ask questions, debate, discover and help our team help you to get the very best from being a TrustedHousesitters member.

Thank you and thanks to everyone who has been here from the very beginning.

Angela and the Team

2 Likes

Hi! I’ve joined today through the newsletter. Hope this means a joyful collab with others sitters!
I read “Plus, join today and you’ll have the chance to WIN yourself an exclusive prize!”. Where I can find more info about the prize? Thanks!

1 Like

We’ve been members since 2017 (I think, losing all track of time, side effect of lockdown). I really enjoy the forum and have got some great tips already. I also enjoy hearing about the owners side of pet sitting. We are so looking forward to getting back out there, we’ve missed our canine and feline friends. Happy 10th Anniversary and here’s to many more.

1 Like

HI @claudiamary and @clare1959 thank you, a big welcome and thank you for joining our community forum and yes there is a chance of winning a prize here is the link

Enjoy the conversations and connecting with other members … there’s lots of support and help available and if you can’t find what you are looking for please just ask.

Thank you for being part of our amazing community and since 2017 @clare1959 you must have lots of stories and memories to share.

Angela and the team

1 Like

Hi @Angela_L I am still enjoying going through topics…came across this. I was wondering when the Community Forum began; I was thinking it was more recent (like 2021) because ‘NEW’ always appear by Community Forum on the drop down box when I click on my name.

What does 'TC" stand for in “Winners will be selected at random T&C’s Apply…”

Hi @anon49809275 the Forum was introduced to the TrustedHousesitters community in April this year, prior to that it went through a series of testing periods as it was all new and we went through a learning curve along with a selected group of members … we are still learning!!

Community forums are a long term project and can take years to develop no overnight successes, but then anything worth building takes time, care, effort and dedication from the inside out and the outside in.

The “new” on the dropdown is more to the point that it is a NEW addition to the dashboard, it’s so that members have more options for joining the forum

T&C = Terms and Conditions if you would like to get really informed this article will do the job

Thank you for asking the questions

1 Like

@Angela_L Thank you for the clarification of the ‘NEW’ on the drop down menu. I thought it meant that the Community Forum was new, but now understand that is not the case. True most things worth building success does take time and commitment; sometimes trial and error to achieve goals.

Thank you for explaining ‘T&C’; I thought that is what it stood for, but just wanted to make sure as it could stand for other things as well.

Thank you for all of your hard work…great forum!

1 Like