Friendly Hello from Frankfurt, :)

Hi there,
I’m Chantelle and I’m a newbie to the THS community and I am excited to be here.
I’m looking for a house/pet to home sit for the December holidays :slight_smile: . I currently work as an Au Pair in Frankfurt and would love to travel and explore other countries for December holidays.
I’m actually from Namibia, and back home I use to pet/home set a family’s puppy (Kamas)- I fed him, took walks with him, washed him, sometimes I even took him to the animal doctor.
I have a bit of pet experience however I’m open to more learning and growing.

5 Likes

Hi @Chantelle28 welcome to our community forum and thank you for joining us from your current home of Frankfurt, Germany. Have you joined our TrustedHousesitters community as a sitter yet or have you just found the forum and where are you hoping to sit in December?

We are a caring and supportive community with members helping each other and if your have any questions on how to get started then this is the right place to be.

Enjoy connecting with our members and sharing in all of their experiences.

Angela and the Team

1 Like

Hi Angela,

I joined as a sitter and would be available for Christmas holidays so I thought I could do some house sitting for that time :slight_smile:

Kind regards
Chantelle

1 Like