Friendly HI from Germany

So nice to see everyone here from around the world! Am new on THS and excited to embark on my first sit in February. Have lots of experience caring for living things, be they kids, animals or plants - and am a passionate traveller and nature lover. Wishing you all a great experience, whether as a sitter or sittee!

6 Likes

Hi UrsulaS, welcome to THS!! I’ve done quite a few sits already (more than 20), and it’s definitely one of the best experiences in my life. Highly recommended!! Hope you enjoy your first sit in February! All the best!

2 Likes

Hello @UrsulaS and welcome to TrustedHousesitters and the Community Forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:
Really pleased to hear you have your first sit lined up in February, will you be sitting locally or in a different country? :blush:

Hello @UrsulaS It is great to hear that you have secured your first housesit in February. I am sure that this will be the first of many.
I would also like to welcome you to the community forum where you will have already seen you can connect with like-minded members and find answers to your housesitting questions. Please feel free to search previous topics using the spyglass.
It will be great to hear an update after your sit and you can always upload any cute pet photos :slight_smile:

Thanks @Carla , will definitely post a pic after the sit! :dog:

2 Likes

Hi @Samox24 , first one is local, but perhaps more far afield soon! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I’m very excited. :grinning: