From Manchester UK & New to site

Hello, I’m Richard and am new to the site. Along with my wife Mandy and our adorable Spaniel live in South Manchester UK. I look forward to learning more.

3 Likes

Hi @RDunbar26
A very big welcome to the Forum. You have come to the right place as there are wonderful members here with loads of experience.

I would also like to suggest that you add your profile link to your forum profile here, so other members will be able to “meet” you properly and will see what owners see when you apply for sits

If you go to your Dashboard on the TrustedHousesitters site, scroll to your green profile box, preview and with that link, copy and paste to your forum profile here.

https://forum.trustedhousesitters.com/t/how-to-add-a-listing-or-profile-link-to-your-forum-profile

Enjoy perusing through all the topics. If you use the search glass on the top right to put in key words, it will bring up the various threads. We look forward to your thoughts and wish you great success.

We’d love to see a photo of your spaniel as there are many members here who just adore spaniels!

Best wishes
Therese and Forum team

2 Likes