Hello from Leamington Spa UK

Hello, my name is Carol and I’ve recently joined THS. I have to say I am very impressed with the site. I’ve learnt a lot from all the useful tips and advice posted in the forum. Everyone is so helpful and friendly. I’m busy building my profile but I’ve already got my first sit (a short one near my home) and I may have a second in the diary. I’m really looking forward to this new adventure.

9 Likes

@Cljk welcome to the forum. Congratulations on getting your first sit! Looks like you are on your way to such a great way to enjoy the love of many furbabies, all the while, enjoying new adventures in new locations.

You are so correct about all the friendly and helpful people on this site. There is a wealth of knowledge and experience with most any question or concern you might have.

Make sure you post pics of your travels and sits as we all love to see what other members are doing and where their adventures take them!

1 Like

Hi @Cljk - Welcome to the wonderful world of pet and house sitting. It sounds as if you have got off to a great start - well done!

3 Likes

Hi Carol,

Welcome! Sounds like you’re off to a great start! I also am new, and currently on my second sit. This season (Thanksgiving/Christmas) is a great time to get started as a sitter, with so many HOs going on vacation.

I noticed you tried to link to your TH profile in your forum profile, which is a great idea. However, the link is not quite right; it goes to the user’s TH profile (e.g., if I click, it goes to my profile).

Here’s a link to the instructions:

Hi Geoff,
Thanks for letting me know about the link. I’ll have a look at it again today. We already have plans for this Christmas but next year we will definitely be looking for a housesit.

Hello Carol and welcome!
I joined in June and have already done 12 sits. I think I might be addicted!
Have a wonderful first sit.

2 Likes

Hi @Cljk. Welcome to TrustedHousesitters and the forum. Congrats on getting your first sit and potentially your second – great job!

I took the liberty of fixing your link. Now our forum members can take a peak at it for you if you’d like.

Happy sitting!

1 Like

Thank you. You’re a star😊

1 Like