G'day from Sue on the Sunshine Coast, Qld

It’s nice to have semi regular house sits in some incredibly beautiful places. Have done five equally beautiful in the last couple of months. Another return sit next month to a beautiful island only accessible by ferry. And another on the Ocean. I’m fortunate to be able to be picky.

2 Likes

Lucky you Dennis, I’m not really fussy, just require cleanliness and an animal to love :dog2: :grinning:

I’ve been very lucky. I put a lot of effort into getting five star reviews over the years. Did many sits just to garner them. Now I’m very particular about where and when I sit. For me anymore it’s got to be rural and near some beautiful areas. Done the Cities including London for Christmas. For me it just makes for a more memorable experience especially in my “golden” years.

1 Like

Lovely Dennis :heart_eyes:

It was really good an an insight as to will suit me in the future. The owners were simply awesome and so glad to have known them. Buddy and Bailey were so affectionate, well behaved and loving. We went for VERY energetic walks twice a day and the area was a bonus. Two were a bit of a handful on my own but managed.

2 Likes