Greetings from Germany / Luebeck near Baltic Sea

I am new on TrustedHousesitters - I live near the Baltic Sea / Lübeck / North Germany with my little dog (Havanese) and 2 cats . I looking for Catsitter in my apartment for 3 Days in May and 10 or 11 Days in June 2022. My dog come with me in my vacation. Sorry for my bad english -
hope you understand me …

Moin - ich komme aus Lübeck und suche eine Katzenbetreuung während meiner Abwesendheit in meiner Wohnung. Vielleicht hat jemand Lust Lübeck und die Ostsee im Sommer zu genießen. Bus hält fast direkt vor der Tür - Supermarkt ist um die Ecke - sonniger Balkon (von morgens bis abends Sonne) . Fahrräder stehen auch zur Verfügung - nur das Auto leider nicht - da ich damit in den Urlaub fahre. Ich hoffe auf nette Kontakte …lieben Gruß Sabine

4 Likes

Welcome Sabine
I hope you enjoy this forum.

Welcome to the forum and to TrustedHousesitters @Sabine … it’s lovely to have you join us from North Germany! Your English is good, we understand you well… and the language of pets is universal !

I have just a small suggestion, and that is if your cute little Havanese is not part of this house sit, maybe change your first image to one that includes the cats, just to avoid any confusion. If at a later time your pup needs care too, you can amend the listing.

You can also add a link to your listing here on your forum profile for some extra exposure. I am going to tag @anon39388349 a fellow German member who may be able to help you if my English is not easy to understand in the context of house sitting :slight_smile: She is also a cat owner so you will have plenty in common :slight_smile: All the very best, Vanessa and the team

1 Like

Moin Sabine,
ich habe gesehen, dass Vanessa mich getaggt hat. Wenn du irgendwelche Fragen hast, beantworte ich sie gerne. Wenn du mein Profilbild anklickst, kommst du zu meinem Profil und da ist oben ein Link zu meinem Listing, falls du mal reinschauen möchtest.
Ich habe gerade mal kurz bei dir reingeschaut und es stimmt, was Vanessa schreibt, nimm besser das Hundebild raus, weil das zu Verwirrung führt wenn der gar nicht gesittet werden soll😊
Ansonsten viel Spaß hier im Forum, wo alle wirklich super nett und hilfsbereit sind und viele nette Sitter für deine Lieblinge!
VG Heike

1 Like

Hi and Welcome Sabine :wave: May you have the best of luck in your search.
-Deb :heart:

1 Like