Greetings from our 2 Kidlets in West Seattle WA, USA

Hi–we just joined, our profile is pending review but I wanted to check in and say hey! Our sweet indoor cats are looking forward to making new friends in September. I’m getting lots of good info and tips from the forum so thank you!

3 Likes

Hello, and welcome to THS! Your babies are soo cuuuteee!

We have been homeowners with THS for several years, and have had great experiences with our sitters. We have one local sitter who stays with us about once each year (she is also a homeowner, and gets THSitters for her place and furbabies), and just recently had a couple from Israel stay with us.

We hope you have an equally awesome experience :smiley:

4 Likes

Hi @seacat. Welcome to TrustedHousesitters and our community forum. I’m glad to hear you’ve jumped in and are getting lots of good tips in the forum. That’s why we’re here. I’ve made a note to look at your listing once it’s live and will let you know if there are any tweaks you might want to make to it.
Happy travels.
Karen E

1 Like

Thanks ThreeLittleBirds–I’m brand spanking new but psyched about this new world–really hope it works out that we get some nice folks for the kidlets and also, maybe that we can sit for someone somewhere too!

Hi @seacat your cats are absolutely adorable!

On behalf of the forum team, a warm welcome to the TrustedHousesitter’s community! The best way to find your way around the forum is to use the magnifying glass to search key words of topics that are of interest to you. This will lead you to posts that you can review.

The main website also has some great tools for information. You’ll find a help tab on the main toolbar there, and the blog (at the bottom of the main page) now also has a similar search bar to find blog posts relevant to you.

If you don’t find what you’re looking for, add a post to the forum and members will do their best to help.

I see your profile is now live on the main site, congratulations! The TrustedHousesitters main website is the place to advertise your house sit listing to get maximum exposure, keep your messaging in one place, and make sure all the procedures and guidelines on the website are followed. This ensures you experience the best possible outcome throughout the process of securing a sit.

Here’s how to add a link to your main website page to your forum profile.

Adding this link to your forum profile will enable forum members to quickly access your listing and provide feedback, if desired, on ways to make it shine even more.