Happy Birthday Angela 2022!

Happy Birthday Angela … have a fabulous day!

For those of us on the team with Angela, we know just how tirelessly she works to support our community, not just on the front line here in the forum and out and about, but behind the scenes whenever she is needed, day or night! It really is without any doubt that our community would not be the same without Angela’s dedication and commitment to members all over the world. Thank you Angela for being there for us all :pray: :heart: You have a special skill and we love you for it!!

Enjoy your day and send happy photos of your fishy lunch! xx

18 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGELA!!!

Thank you for everything you do for the THS community, and for all your hard work helping our furry friends in need. I hope you have a PAWtastic day celebrating.

10 Likes

A very Happy Birthday, Angela. You were nearly a Christmas baby!! Hope you are feeling much better and ready to celebrate your special day.

5 Likes

Happy birthday, Angela.
I hope your day is filled with lots of love and laughter.
You are so very deserving of all the accolades. Thank you for everything you do.

5 Likes

Happy birthday Angela, hope you have a wonderful day!!
… & thank you for everything that you do, much love Sam & John :blush: x x

4 Likes

2 Likes

Bonne Fête Angela.
Thank you for your long time dedication to the four and two legged community ! :dog: :smiley_cat: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Have a wonderful, fun-filled birthday, Angela!

5 Likes

Wishing you another wonderful year of happiness and joy. Happy bithday Angela!

2 Likes

Happiest of Birthdays to one of the hardest working people I know. I could only WISH I had as much energy as you! Enjoy your day…you deserve the best!!!

3 Likes

Wishing you a very happy birthday Angela, hope you’re having a fabulous day xx

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @Angela_L , hope you’ve had a wonderful day xx

1 Like

Thank you @Vanessa_A for your thoughtful words and to our wonderful forum team @Debbie-L @Karen_E @Kelly & @Julie_A and our community members for the Happy Birthday wishes and for being a very special community.

Whether you are home or away this holiday season safe and happy travels, . :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Best wishes,

Angela

5 Likes

Happy Birthday Lovely Lady.
X

1 Like

Wishing you a very happy birthday, filled with laughter and love!

1 Like