Happy Pawlidays

As the “Howlidays” are here or “pawlidays” as I call them I thought it would be joyful to share Christmas/ holiday/pawlidays photo’s. Here’s some recent one’s I created for pet parents as well as my fur nephew Luigi. Most are done with the help of the app “picsart” ,( feel free to add your pawliday photos in this thread. Let’s keep it going :santa::christmas_tree::paw_prints::black_cat::bear::dog::dog2:

Starring Issa and Milo, Gonzo and Poo Bear and Stuart Little

13 Likes

These are adorable :heart_eyes:

1 Like

And fun to create :paw_prints:

2 Likes

@Catgoddess_99 these are just cute as can be!

2 Likes

Thanks! I had fun creating them. I typically create desk calendars of pet photos as a little gift for the “pawrents” upon their return. Each month has a theme with silly fun images. A form of thanks for picking me and easy to make.

2 Likes

OMG these are too cute! Thank you for sharing! I love all of their names too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Send me a photo of your pup and I’ll design one for you or anyone else. It’s fun and makes me happy.

Well since you asked :crazy_face: feel free to PAWliday up any of these pictures of my pup, Trooper, haha!

7 Likes

I’d love to Pawliday up that cutie… :heart_eyes: :weary::santa::christmas_tree::snowflake::paw_prints:

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: thank you!!!

1 Like

@Julie_A here you go :christmas_tree::santa::snowflake:

5 Likes

THESE ARE AMAZING!!! Thank you :joy::green_heart::dog:

3 Likes

You’re so welcome! Expect a few more in the coming hour’s :christmas_tree::snowflake::santa:

1 Like

Happy New Year

6 Likes

@Julie_A all these pics of Trooper really put a smile on my face. What a beautiful love story the two of you have!

3 Likes

Sarah the Christmas cat, Berlin 2019

9 Likes

Is this the correct APP? There are a few. Does this one have a subscription? It says subscription with PICSART GOLD.

1 Like

hahahahaha @Catgoddess_99 these are great, thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aw thank you @Debbie-L :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yes, there’s a free verison with ads and a subscription version.

1 Like