Happy Pawlidays

Yes, there’s a free verison with ads and a subscription version.

What a cutie :paw_prints::heart:

1 Like

Relatively new to THS and our first holiday sit

Sweet boys Archie and Rocco in Hermosa Beach, California

6 Likes

Hi @uemailus
A big welcome to the forum.
What a gorgeous duo to be sitting! Have you got many sits planned for 2023?

I would like to suggest you add your profile to your forum heading, its a great way for other members to ‘meet’ you. >> https://forum.trustedhousesitters.com/t/how-to-add-a-listing-or-profile-link-to-your-forum-profile

If you ever find yourself searching for answers to a particular question, you can use the magnifying glass in the top right of this window to search the forum. There’s a good chance if you have the question, someone else had the same question and posted about it.
Best wishes
Therese and the Forum team.

2 Likes

@uemailus welcome to the forum and congratulations on acquiring such what appears to be a great Christmas sit. You have captured some really cute holiday pics of those precious pups.

Are you scheduled up for 2023? If so, where will your sits take you?

They are absolutely precious. How pawfect and pawsome to care for such special babies. Enjoy your time with them!

2 Likes

Here’s a couple of new shots from my current sit with these two Pawsome kitties.

Are they Yorkies? They are just cuteness overload :heart_eyes: :two_hearts: :heart:

1 Like

They are Maltese/Papillon mix known as Papitese! Love bugs and I think my heart will break leaving them. Happy New Year!

1 Like

Thank you so much! Nothing planned in 23 yet but very excited for future sits! Happy New Year!

1 Like