Have you ever petsat in paradise?

It happened to me…twice. In Palos Verdes California. With two dogs, three cats, two horses and eight chickens. In bonus, many wild peacocks which would come on the porch or run right there in front of the house.
In the back yard of heaven were many citrus trees with the fruits ready to be picked. I was also able to dig potatoes and collect Swiss Chards each morning. We were in March ! What a treat for a canadian from Québec.

In front of the house, a field with paths leading to a cliff where the view of the ocean would astonish us. So beautiful. I would walk the dogs most of the times over there.

Now is time to show you what paradise looks like. Show me yours !

11 Likes

@Brigitte A picture says a thousand words, (I refer to your comment about writing copy on another topic)

Beautiful photos to start the day, thank you so much for sharing your paradise story, it really is all about the animals and the whole experience … mine was Barbados

Can’t wait to read more stories from our wonderful community. Thank you :pray:

PS: Brigitte, I would never have guessed you had any challenges with written English

Happy #FridayFeeling

3 Likes

How wonderful @Brigitte! I can’t possibly compete but can only say I’m always in paradise when I’ve got animals for company!

4 Likes

:heart_eyes: Absolutely beautiful!

3 Likes

I specifically housesit in Paradise. Here was where I began my June-October 2020 Rocky Mountain Vacation.

3 Likes

Yep! You sure did petsit in paradise. I think it happened to be in my country :blush: :canada:

3 Likes

Colorado???

1 Like

O no ! I though Canadian Rockies. My bad.

2 Likes

Cozumel
Maui
Oahu
Costa Rica
Arizona
A palace in France
A garden in Provence
A farm in England
@Angela_L the forum won’t let me paste photos into my reply.

3 Likes

Wow that’s a very impressive list @Millie … I will check re: photos

We’ve had two “paradise” house sits. One was on the island of Nevis in a villa with an outdoor pool overlooking the sea. The other was on the Gold Coast of Australia, 5 min walk from the beach, outdoor pool and bordering a rainforest. Both wonderful sits with adorable pets!

5 Likes

Beautiful! We’ve had so many wonderful sits, but paradise for us was in Australia and Africa, oh and Barbados, and St Vincent and Mexico and Nicaragua … and … haha When we look back there are just so many wonderful experiences for so many different reasons. I do like the look of your paradise though!! You’ve captured the essence of house sitting so well !

3 Likes