Hello from Fontana, California

Just want to say hello to all my fellow TrustedHousesitters. We have had great success using THS. My husband and I love to travel and we have found fabulous folks from all over the world come stay at our house and take care of our Golden Retriever, Oliver, and our Russian Blue kitty, Bella.

We would love for you to visit our THS page and feel free to message us. Looking forward to our next trip in May 2022. Maybe we will get to meet one of you!

Blessings,
DebraJoy (and Richard)

4 Likes

Hi @DebraJoy12 and welcome to the forum. If you would like forum members to view your listing, you can add it to your forum username. Here are the instructions:

Embed listing into forum username/profile

You may instead choose to add the listing details here. If so, show the location as shown in the listing and the date range.

Although forum members can direct message you for more details, you will reach the vast majority of sitters through the THS website.

Francine,
Voluntary Forum Moderator

Hello @DebraJoy12
My brother in law grew up in Fontana but now he lives in Redlands. Maybe one day i’ll sit for you instead of staying with my sister :smiley:

Good morning Laura,
Yes, that would be awesome! Redlands is fairly close to us here in Fontana.
We travel quite often. We will keep you in mind for sure.
Have a blessed day!
DebraJoy

Hello @DebraJoy12 and welcome to the community forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you Sanox24 ~ great to be part of this amazing community. :wink:

1 Like