Hello from Linda & Tony

Lovely to see you all here. I’ve enjoyed reading the posts thus far and look forward to active participation going forward.

Tony & I have been full time, international sitters for almost four years now. We love our lifestyle, and credit THS with being a huge part of getting us started.

Although we (like all of you) experienced disappointing travel cancellations due to the coronavirus, we are grateful that we have nonetheless continued sitting throughout. This has been made possible by referrals from colleagues who chose to halt sitting during the pandemic, repeat sits from clients traveling within the US, and spending more time (almost all of it) within the contiguous 50.

We did make it down to Mexico in November for a series of sits. So many expats here are making runs to the US for their vaccines, we could have stayed for months! Prior commitments find us back in the US in two weeks, where once again we find ourselves with only a six week gap (in summer) through the end of 2021.

Life is good. So good we often look at one another and say; “Love you, love our life!”

You can find us online @ www.happyhousesittersinternational.com.

5 Likes

Hello Linda and Tony
Welcome to the family :family_man_woman_boy:

1 Like

Thanks! We are a great big family, aren’t we?

2 Likes

Hello @Happyhousesitter Linda & Tony, welcome to our community Forum. It’s wonderful to hear that you have been able to continue your TrustedHousesitters lifestyle throughout 2020, it has been the most challenging of times for everyone, what is so encouraging is hearing stories like yours and knowing the light is shining at the end of the tunnel …

Enjoy the conversations and connecting with other members we cannot wait to get to know you better and share in your four years of TrustedHousesitters.

“Love you, love our life” … we might just share your mantra, if you don’t mind of course.

Welcome again.

Angela and the Team

Hi @Angela, and thanks for the welcome.

Of course we don’t mind if you take on our mantra. Love is love is love. It’s why I shared it, after all. :wink:

xx

1 Like