Hello from NYC USA

Hi, I’m Kim! I am originally from Salem, Massachusetts and currently live in NYC. My 2 children are grown and although I still work full time, I’m looking forward to retiring in a few years.
I have travelled to 7 countries on 4 continents and have visited at least 30 states, but that’s not nearly enough! I long to see, explore and experience so many more wonderful places and look forward to meeting lots of new friends!
I’m grateful to have been introduced to this community by a friend who has been house and pet sitting around the globe.

3 Likes

@ActOldLater , welcome to the forum from fabulous NYC. I’m on a sit here now, on my way to the NYC Ballet, waiting for the 1 train as I write. I am sitting for an adorable little Havanese boy. Love your screen name, I completely agree.

You can use the little spy glass in the upper right to search and read various topics. There’s a wealth of information here.

Have you joined THS yet? I assume, as a sitter?

4 Likes

Enjoy the ballet! I’m going to see the Grand Kyiv Ballet of Ukraine on 29 March in Christchurch, my final night in New Zealand for a while!

4 Likes

Wow, @Smiley , that’s fantastic. Enjoy! One day I want you to tell me all about New Zealand!

During my time here I saw Tosca at the Metropolitan, will go back tomorrow to see La Boheme and saw a recital at Carnegie Hall. Getting my culture fix this week.

4 Likes

I have not officially joined yet, but I will!

2 Likes

Never act old!

1 Like

You certainly are!

1 Like