Hello from Salem, MA, USA

Hello @JennySalem and thank you so much for introducing your rescues so well… I feel like I know them all intimately already!! I couldn’t help but share this picture of Pepper :heart_eyes: There are so many pets that need homes around the world, and it’s just lovely to read how you’ve helped and welcomed yours into the family :pray:

It’s normal to be nervous the first time but I’m sure our moderators and the friendly community here are helping reassure you. @JennySalem has already given some very good feedback I see. One quick suggestion I would add here is that as soon as your deck is completed, get that photo updated so that it’s not seen as a worry in terms of safety for sitters or the pets while on their watch. Some sitters might wonder if building work will continue while you are away… so having this completed (as you mention it will be) will negate any concerns.

Have you seen the story of Holly? A pup that TrustedHousesitters helped rescue along with The Animal Pad (TAP)… Reading about Harry Hashbrown made me think you’d enjoy seeing some of the work we do with shelters - there are some great photos to make you go “ahhh”.

Finger’s crossed for the perfect sitters! All the best, Vanessa

2 Likes