Our Weekend Of Pet Events - Event #1 "Holly's Home Coming" a picture story

Remember Holly Our Rescue Dog From Mexico?

Well this is their big weekend :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog:

Together with our partners at the Animal Pad who have been caring for Holly and her puppies ever since the day she was rescued & our partners Papaya Pet Care who are gifting all of the family an annual vet care subscription to give them the best healthy start on their life’s journey and Dexters Deli will be donating doggy treats, we are having an adoption event in San Diego at Little Italy, Amici Park to help find them all their furrever homes and families.

Managing the event are two of your Forum Team @Kelly & @Julie_A who will be sharing the day on TrustedHousesitters Instagram channel better still if you are in San Diego do go and say hello and help spread the word about adoption and fostering …
We would like to say a huge thank you to our San Diego event team and amazing TrustedHousesitters volunteers who will be hosting the event including @KarenS we could not be helping Holly without you all …

7 Likes

Love this story, and although we’ve never been to San Diego, it’s most certainly on our list to visit. Hope to schedule our trip around a future event.

2 Likes

Hi @Angela_L and thank you all for what you have done for Holly and her precious babies. They have experienced so much love and care since they were carried into San Diego and now it is time for all of them to find their furever homes. Wishing I could be there to help out, but the event is in great hands with @Kelly & @Julie_A & @KarenS.

I can’t wait to see all the pics of Holly and those babies going home with their new families. I know I will be crying happy tears! Thanks again to all those who are helping to facilitate this love fest!

Have a “pawsome” day!

Debbie - Forum Team Moderator

4 Likes

@Debbie-L be ready to have a full pictorial love in … Holly’s PAWty with a huge success thanks to everyone who made this event possible and our very own @Julie_A @Kelly & @KarenS for setting up, hosting, managing and packing it all away only to do it all again tomorrow at PAWMICON … :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :dog: :clap: :star2:

5 Likes

@Joanne Isn’t it so heartwarming! Do reach out to the team when you have some dates. Even if they don’t coincide exactly with an event I’m sure someone will be around to meetup to chat about all the amazing pet activities that go on in the area!

1 Like

Absolutely-love the Meetup’s!

2 Likes

Thank you … we look forward to meeting up with you @Joanne :slightly_smiling_face:

A big THANK YOU for all of the support helping our furry friends in need! We had a PAWtastic time at the event, and lots of pups from The Animal Pad dog rescue were able to find their new furever homes! :green_heart: :dog:

6 Likes