Hello from Shanghai, China

Wow! @LetsGeauxNik. That’s so exciting. Please keep us posted on your travels.

BTW how do you find your pet transfers? Is there a group you use? Transporting pets to reunite them with their families sounds like something I might want to do.

Here in China for various reasons expats unexpectedly leave before paperwork is ready or once at the airport airlines change policies so leaves this kind of situation. I’m not sure of any groups outside of China but this is a good idea maybe there’s a Facebook group for worldwide Flight volunteers for pets. I’ll definitely look into it.

3 Likes

@LetsGeauxNik Thanks for coming back with the update… you must have some very excited pet parents waiting for their reunions!

I suspect you will find the next phase of your life quite a contrast to your 7 years in Shanghai! We lived in Shenzhen for a year (teaching Business English) and it was quite a shock even after just a year to come back to the UK! But I have to say living there, travelling independently, the people, the culture, the lifestyle, the totally different immersive experience, (with all it’s challenges) was one of the best experiences of my life to date! As Karen says… please do keep us updated with your reunions and your travels. Good luck and happy weekend!

We made it!

5 Likes

8 Likes

Thanks for sharing @LetsGeauxNik … when you say “we made it” are you at the beginning or end of your travels! Just look at that little pup’s face :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

This is amazing!
You are amazing!
Would love to hear more.
Such a wonderful service you provide.

3 Likes

2 were United with family in Paris and Another in Naples. Their journey is done but I’m on the move lol heading to London later today. Sadly no pet sit but meeting a cousin for the Saints & Vikings game! Nola girl at heart couldn’t miss being so close.

4 Likes

Thanks for the update @LetsGeauxNik. It’s a wonderful thing you do! And, of course, go Saints!

1 Like