Hello from the Kent coast, UK

Hi I’m Justine. I have 3 chihuahuas who are rescue dogs. They are all around 4 years old, full of beans, very affectionate. I have travelled with them extensively pre-Covid, but now, due to Brexit restrictions, I think it is better for them to remain home when I visit family abroad. So I will need kind people to come to the Kent coast, enjoy the beach and the local history (such as Leeds Castle, Canterbury) and of course, give my dogs cuddles and walks.

3 Likes

Hi @justine21 and welcome to the forum. We’re a family of housesitters from the other side of England (Gloucestershire). We did sit for a chihuahua puppy this summer, he was very lively and very cute! The Kent coast is a lovely area, I’m sure you’ll have no trouble finding sitters for your little trio!

1 Like

Hi @justine21 welcome to our community forum, thank you for joining us from the beautiful Kent coast and for introducing us to your three little ones I am sure you will find sitters who will love to spend time with them …

Enjoy connecting with our members and we cannot wait to share in your THS journey and 2022 travels, welcome again.

Angla and the Team

Angela & The Team

1 Like