Hello from Colorado!

We are Danny - a native Coloradan - and Shirley - originally from England - owners, with one dog and 11 ducks. We are very new to this housesitting site, having signed up just today! We are looking forward to finding the right sitter so that we can go on a long-awaited vacation to see friends and family in England. It’s all booked up, but maybe next time we go, we’ll do a housesit while we’re there!

6 Likes

G’day & Good Morning :slightly_smiling_face:. May you find a lovely sitter for your duckies!

2 Likes

Hello Colorado & Welcome to TrustedHousesitters and our community forum … Danny & Shirley it’s great to have you here and we can’t wait to get to know you better and share in your new adventure with us.

Enjoy the conversations, ask any questions, share any thoughts you may have and most of all enjoy connecting with other members.

Angela & The Team

2 Likes

Hello Danny and Shirley, my husband John and I are completely new to this as he has just retired after 40 years as a commercial airline Captain with British Airways. We would be more than happy to look after your dog and eleven ducks as soon as the UK lifts the current travel restrictions. :smiley:
Kind Regards, Samantha & John from the Cotswolds, England.

2 Likes

Being completely new to this ourselves, we’re not sure of anything, but we think that you need to apply for housesitting opportunities from their individual listings, not in this forum. We always fly BA - maybe John has been our pilot - and our trip includes a few days in the Cotswolds!

2 Likes

Ahh yes I am sure he has at some point. That’s fabulous and you will love the Cotswolds, we moved here in 2016, it’s a truly beautiful place.

2 Likes

Thank you Angela!

1 Like