Hello from the Sedona area

I am new to TH and just arranged for my first sitter. I have two sweet cats, 7 and 15 years of age, Buddy and Missy. I am a bit nervous, but I have an acquaintance that has been very active sitting via TH which gives me some comfort. One day I hope to also offer myself as a sitter as I do local pet sitting on occasion. Glad to have found this community!

7 Likes

Hello @2kwaldo and welcome to TrustedHousesitters and the community forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:
You live in one of our favourite areas, Sedona is truly beautiful & as I recall our first encounter with roundabouts in the States!
I am sure Buddy and Missy will have a lovely time with your sitters. :blush:

3 Likes

Ooh we love Sedona, such a beautiful area! Welcome to THS and to the forum!

3 Likes

Hello 2kwaldo. I am a newbie sitter. Welcome

4 Likes

Oooh, Sedona is lovely and has a special place in my heart. Hubby surprised me with a trip there and a hot air balloon ride for our 40th anniversary!

4 Likes

Hi @2kwaldo. Welcome to TrustedHousesitters and our community forum. I’m so glad you joined and am sure you’ll have great experiences as a homeowner and a sitter. As you can see from all the comments, Sedona is on many sitters’ lists of “wow!” places, so you should have no problems finding sitters for the dates you need when you decide to try your hand at sitting. Lots of people do both and love it.

My husband and I were in your area last November, and I’m now back in northern Arizona on another pet sit (Prescott area). The rocky outcroppings and mountains are so amazing in this part of the world! Are you from here originally?

Again, welcome, and happy travels.
KarenE

Hey @2kwaldo !

Im just up the road from you at The Grand Canyon! Im looking to get my first sit and on the nervous side too! If you find yourself visiting the Canyon, let me know, would love to meet up for a coffee or such!
Wendi

Hi Wendi.

Will do. I usually get up there a couple of times a year. :slight_smile:

Karen