Hello I am Angelique from: Colombia. My Passion and my Life is Care of others and Travel for Know more and more everyday

I m Single dont have kids but I love Care to others whit all Better of me.

Please give me the Opportunitty of know me.
I Hope Your Life is Happy and Blessing Always!!!

1 Like

Hi @Angelique and welcome to the forum!

Thank you for joining our Community Forum. You are going to find so much helpful information from both forum members and TrustedHousesitters forum team alike.

I see you have not joined TrustedHousesitters yet and if there is anything we can do to assist you with joining, please feel free to reach out and we will be happy to help. TrustedHousesitters is an amazing organization filled with both sitters and pet parents who want to join forces and help make all our furry friends happy, safe and content in the own homes.

We certainly hope you decide to join, but once again, thanks for joining the forum….it’s a great start to becoming a member of our family of pet lovers!

Have a wonderful day!

Debbie

1 Like

Hola @Angelique
Muy bienvenida aqui. Estas en buen sitio donde se encuentran muchas oportunidades para ayuda y atender hogares y animales para personas cual les gusta viajar.
La mayoría de las personas son de habla ingles pero no dejes que eso te detenga. Muchas que hablan inglés viajan a países sin saber hablar el idioma local. Es buena oportunidad para conocer muchas personas y aprender más de lo que uno se imagina.
Tome tiempo buscando los temas y discusiones que se encuentran y añade tus preguntas y pensamientos.
Estamos aquí todos para ayudar, compartir y aprender.

Hi @Angelique
Very big welcome here. You are in a good place where there are many opportunities to help and take care of homes and animals for people who like to travel.
Most of the people here are English speaking but don’t let that stop you. Many who speak English travel to countries without knowing how to speak the local language. It is a good opportunity to meet many people and learn more than one imagines.
Take time to search for the topics and discussions that are found and add your questions and thoughts.
We are all here to help, share and learn.

2 Likes