Hello - I'm a new forum member

Hello from Western Canada!
We’ve been members of TH for a number of years now. We have always relied on the competence and trustworthiness of sitters to care for our pets and our home while we travel.
Thanks for letting me join!

7 Likes

Hi @TravelSpirit welcome to our community forum, thank you for joining and for the kind words about your sitters. Where in the West are you, Alberta or BC? I’m from Edmonton and latterly Vancouver, how is your snow levels at the moment?

Enjoy the conversations, connecting with our members from around the world and across Canada.

Welcome again.

Angela and the Team

Thank YOU for being a part of this wonderful community @TravelSpirit (I love that)

Hello everyone
I’m Greek, but live in a country called Zimbabwe (in Africa). I am new to the house sitting industry but i have wanted to do this for a very long time and I’ve now taken my first step! I have not worked as one yet but am very domesticated and have had personal experience of looking after a home and pets. Especially dogs as they are my favorite! I am very excited to enter the industry and community. I plan to come to Europe and start my adventure later this year! Very excited to provide my services into the industry and community.

3 Likes

Kalimera Kaliope - kalosithes !

1 Like

Hi @kaliope welcome to our community forum and to TrustedHousesitters thank you for joining us from Zimbabwe. We would love to know more about both the place you call home now and your native Greece, perhaps you can help us “visit” through your eyes?

A dog person? I’m sure you are like many of us, an animal person. We do have many discussions about “Are you a cat or a dog person” you might like to visit the topic Are You A Cat or Dog Person? (or can you really be both)

Enjoy being here and connecting with our members from around the world and if you have any questions or need help and advice please ask our community, they are both knowledgable and helpful.

Angela and the Team

haha it’s apogevma here in Zimbabwe. Very exciting to see people of all different nationalities in this community, how amazing!

2 Likes