Here to say hi from snowy Minnesota!

My sweet Jack Russell terrier, Willie, and I feel so fortunate to have found Trusted HouseSitters! What a great community of interesting people, and a well-run organization. Hoping to connect with people who want to experience life near Minneapolis. It’s a GREAT life, by the way!

4 Likes

Hi @minnesotagirl
A warm welcome to the forum.
What lovely and special photos of both you and Willie. He looks so chilled and adorable.

I am sure you will find some lovely sitters to help you.

If you need to find answers to any questions, please do use the spyglass at the top to search. There are so many discussions and excellent advice given on the various threads, so you should find it super helpful.

Best wishes
Therese

1 Like

Hello @minnesotagirl and welcome to TrustedHousesitters and to the Community Forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

I had a peruse of your profile and it looks great. I am sure you are going to receive many applicants to look after Willie for you, he looks absolutely adorable in your photos :dog::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask, we are all more than happy to help. :blush:

1 Like

@minnesotagirl as others have already said…welcome! First I want to say that Willie is absolutely adorable! I also want to let you know you have done a great job with all your pics of your home. You are giving sitters a real feel of what your home and surroundings are like, which is a great plus in helping to find the right one for you.

I see you have already gotten 3 applications, so you are well on your way to finding the perfect match. I can’t apply for your sit now, but I am definitely adding it to my “saved” matches.

Good luck!

3 Likes