Hi from Argentina

Hi everyone! I’m new here and it’s my first experience with THS.
My name is Macarena, I’m from Buenos Aires, Argentina and I’ll be traveling around Europe the next 3 months.
I’m leaving behind -in the very best hands of course-my dog-son Polo, an energetic and lovely rescued puppy and nothing made more sense than try THS and keep putting my love from animals into a good use.
I’ve pet and house sit before but never through a platform like this, so any tips or advices are very much welcome!

Thankss!

4 Likes

Hi @Macumay /Macarena
Welcome to THS and good luck with your travels. Your dog is gorgeous.
I plan to come to Buenos Aires November 2024 in advance of a trip to Patagonia so hope we can meet up.
All the very best for your housesitting and travelling meanwhile. We’d love to hear about it and see your pics!

1 Like

Hello @Macumay and welcome to TrustedHousesitters and to the Community Forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

As @Smiley said, your dog is adorable :dog::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My hubby and I have visited Buenos Aires on many occasions, it is such a beautiful, fun place to be… oh and the food!!! :heart: I also really have a thing for Alfajores! :yum:

For reference Alfajores are a delicious South American dessert that features two melt-in-your-mouth cookies with dulce de leche sandwiched in between them and they are, according to the Huffington Post, “the best cookie you’ve never heard of” and they are hugely popular around the world.

I just managed to find a photo of some Alfajores I took for anyone interested in seeing what they look like! :slightly_smiling_face:

Whereabouts in Europe are you hoping to visit?

3 Likes

Absolutely, count on me when you come! You’ll L O V E Patagonia, any tips needed also feel free to reach :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ll look forward to trying those!

1 Like

Thank you!