Hi from Atlanta, Georgia

I’ve been a member for quite awhile, and have used the service as a HO and as a Sitter, love it!

8 Likes

Welcome to the group :smiley:

1 Like

Hi @DOJO welcome to our Community Forum and thank you for joining us from Atlanta GA … LOVE the Selfie you’ve posted is that one of your dogs or one you were sitting? We can’t wait to get to know you better and share in your TrustedHousesitters journey.

I have two questions … How did you find the forum, which may sound like a very strange question, there are lots of ways and we’d love to know which one you chose. Also how long have you been part of our amazing community? We launched our new logo and brand refresh to day … and asking our members if they remember our old logos.

You’ve joined the forum on a really exciting day … everything is new and you are our first new member to post here today, Thank you!! : heart_eyes:

Angela and the Team

1 Like

That was Lupo our own boy taken during Halloween, he recently passed so we are looking to sit more to satisfy our need for puppy loving.
I found the forum on one of pages accessed through an email notifying of the new site changes. I LOVE the new logo, its really cute!
I’ve been a member over 5 years I believe, originally for both owner and sitter, now only sitter. my husband and I are planning to sit much more next year as we reduce work projects.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing your story.

I’m so sorry to hear of Lupo’s passing, it was the passing of our beloved Springer Holly that began our pet and housesitting journey, her way of helping heal our hearts, she knew it would work, I hope it will do the same for you. .

So glad you love our new logo, we think it really encapsulates who we are, thank you for being part of our community for five years we look forward to sharing in the next 5 with you.

1 Like