Hello to trusted House Sitters community

Joyce1 here, I am new to this chat line. We have had 2 house sitters so far and our dogs have been very happy. I thought I would join this forum to see what is all about. I saw some great topic and want to join the discussion.

6 Likes

Welcome @Joyce1

1 Like

Welcome @Joyce1 It’s always fun on the forum! Just remember that, if you have a question, search with key words before posting as it might have been asked before.
Now here’s a challenge! Try to come up with something that hasn’t been asked before :wink:

Hello @Joyce1 and welcome to the forum. You are going to be so excited to meet all the members here who are ready and willing to help you with any questions or concerns you might have along the way. This is such an experienced group of sitters and pet parents/owners who all have such a love of all creatures furry!

Where have your adventures taken you so far? I always love to know where our members are traveling.

I took a look at your profile on TrustedHousesitters and I must say your home in Canada is lovely…and those pups…love, love, love the snowy faces in that one pic. Definitely depicts the beautiful winters there and show how they love the season!

One of the best ways to start getting more great feedback from other members is to link your member profile to your forum profile here at How to add a listing or profile link to your FORUM profile - Owner & Sitter Exchange - TrustedHousesitters Community Forum. This way, potential sitters can take a look at those beautiful pups and easily find your dates needed when posting a potential sit need.

Once again, thanks for joining and looking forward to seeing you on the forum and participating in some of the great conversations we have here!

2 Likes

Hello @Joyce1 and welcome to the Community Forum :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello Samox24, thanks very much

1 Like