New owner member to TrustedHousesitters & The Forum

Hi Just joined, I have three dogs & my first sitter is coming next weekend . Bit apprehensive hoping I’ve remembered everything about my dogs. I have left phone numbers so hopefully it will all go okay.

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing and we’d like to extend a huge welcome to you from everyone at Team Trusted, both as a new member of TrustedHousesitters and also our community here at the forum. I’m so excited for you!!

The apprehension is quite normal… we’ve all been through it, but it will quickly settle into a feeling of reassurance that your dogs are being well looked after by other pet lovers :smiley:

Have you completed the TrustedHousesitters Welcome Guide? It takes you through many of the questions that sitters might have about your pets and home, as well as providing a host of other prompts. It’s hard to remember everything especially for the first time, but between you and your sitters I am sure you will cover the most important things together. But, if any questions pop up over the next week before your sit starts, please do ask us here… we are one big community that loves to help and support each other.

And finally may I ask… are you heading off somewhere nice?

1 Like

Thank you, yes I have filled the welcome guide in.

Thank you
Jackie Fitzgerald

1 Like

Welcome! I am sure you will have a wonderful ‘first experience’ with Trustedhousesitters, a fantastic concept and so many brilliant experienced Sitters, we are so honoured to be a part of it all and loving our house/pet sitting journey.

1 Like

Do you want to show your mobile on the web
Maybe its just me being to safety concerns

It’s been removed thanks

Thank you
Jackie Fitzgerald

Still showing

@waggit @Windtalker I’ve removed it again… I think it’s an auto signoff that keeps appearing with each new message :slight_smile: Maybe check your settings to make sure you haven’t got the phone number set to show. I’ve not seen this before so if that doesn’t work I will look behind the scenes later when I’m back at computer.

Where is it showing I can’t see it?

Where do I go for settings? I’m not that technically minded

Don’t worry… I will message you a little later when I’ve taken a hunt around myself :slight_smile:

1 Like