New to the forum - 1st sit booked!

Hey I’m brand new and already loving Trusted Housesitters!
I love traveling, meeting new people and pets.
I decided to try this as a way to finally see the world and make new friends. My 1st sit is in 11 days and I’m super excited! Then, I’m booked the entire month of July. It has been a great experience thus far and I hope to learn a lot in the forum.
My July sit was gracious enough to allow my granddaughter to accompany me (she loves animals) so I get to be a Shero :wink:.
I’ll post again following my 1st sit.

Thanks THS

10 Likes

Hello and a big welcome @TheGallivantingGrandma from us all at Team Trusted! We are so happy you’ve joined the community forum and shared your exciting news about your 1st sit and bookings for July!! That is wonderful news. We are certainly seeing demand increase as the world slowly reopens for travelers.

TrustedHousesitters facilitates wonderful experiences around the world and being able to share that time with your granddaughter will I’m certain be one of those. I admit I did have to look up “Shero” :laughing: but you WILL be a “Shero” for sure!!

We look forward to getting to know you more and sharing in your TrustedHousesitters journey. Have an awesome first sit, but meanwhile if you have any questions, the community is here to help and full of friendly, knowledgeable members, so reach out anytime. Have a lovely day! :paw_prints: :paw_prints:

1 Like

Thank you so much.

2 Likes

Welcome. I’ve been here for 7 years, with a ‘pandemic gap’ of course, and I’m eager to start travelling again. It sounds as though you have caring homeowners for your first sit, which is encouraging. I hope all goes well for you.

2 Likes

Appreciate it, Snowbird. Will keep you posted.

1 Like