New here from Taos, NM!

hi friends! I’ve just joined on a recommendation from a friend, and I’m looking forward to an excellent experience. Can’t wait to meet some new pet sitters and have people who love pets watching my furbabies!

5 Likes

Hello @jrenewill14, I would like to wish you a very warm welcome to TrustedHousesitters and to the forum community. Here you can connect with other members and they are all super helpful in sharing tips and advice. You can also use the spyglass to search previous questions and topics.

If you share your TrustedHousesitters listing to your forum profile then members can view this and offer you helpful feedback on your listing. Here is how to add it:

Please feel free to share some photos of your furbabies as we can never have enough adorable pets on the forum.

Best wishes Carla.

1 Like

Hello @jrenewill14 and welcome to TrustedHousesitters and to the Community Forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:
I just tried to view your forum profile link but unfortunately this doesn’t appear to be working at the moment. Once your listing is added to your forum profile members will then be able to offer helpful advice and feedback.
As @Carla mentioned, it would be great to see some photos of your furbabies :blush:

1 Like

@Samox24 thank you for advising, @jrenewill14 the link in “Preview” mode was used (which just means the full URL wasn’t applied) it’s now fixed.

Welcome … :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome, @jrenewill14! Yes, we can see your listing now. Beautiful home, beautiful doodles, beautiful photos of your doodles! And I see you already have an applicant for both of your dates. Great start!

1 Like