Introduce Yourself

We like to combine our love of animals with our curiosity for new places, cultures, foods, etc. We have traveled the world for work and as tourists, and now we like to do house sits and actually LIVE in new places rather than sightsee in them. One of us is semi-retired and the other just came out of retirement so we haven’t been doing many house sits this past year but before this year we completed six with Trusted Housesitters and others with Rover

Admin Notice: Post Moderated in line with Forum Posting Guidelines

3 Likes

Hello @Pagretsch. Welcome to TrustedHousesitters and our community here in the forum. Thanks for introducing yourself.

One thing many of our new members do is include a link to their TrustedHousesitters sitter page in their profiles here in the forum. They then ask our more experienced members for feedback and tips on ways to make it even more enticing for pet parents. Many of our members have jump-started their pet sitting this way.

If you’re interested in doing this, here’s how:

Hello @Pagretsch and a belated welcome to the Community Forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

I tried to view your profile on here but the link did not appear to be working so I have tagged @Angela_L to have a look at.

Whereabouts are you hoping to sit in the future? :earth_americas::blush:

1 Like

Hi @Pagretsch welcome to our THS community … I have fixed the link in your profile and thank you for your help @Samox24